Thursday, February 25, 2010

playlist 25 Feb 10

Move On Up - Curtis Mayfield
Turn Turn Turn - The Byrds
Fire - Band of Skulls
In The Star - Big Star

New Fang - Them New Fulture
Here I Come - Barrington Levy
The Minotaur - The Drones

I Believe To My Soul - Donny Hathaway
A Message To You - The Specials
Monkey Man - Amy Winehouse
Fangs - Imaad Wasif
Watching The Planets - Flaming Lips
XOX - Hot Snake
OST Darah Muda (Credit Tittle) - Rhoma Irama
I Cut Like A Bufallo - The Dead Weather
the Bottle - Gil Scott-Heron

Pass The Kutchie - The Mighty Diamonds
Apples & Oranges - Pink Floyd

rekomendasi dari pendengar:
Stars - Au Revoir Simone (Hervin, 25 th)
Daddy's Gone - Glasvegas (Om Diki)
My The Circle Remains - 13th Floor Elevator (Faris, 10 th)
New Fang - Them New Vulture (Acot 25 th)

1 comment: